This import mapping is specifically designed for the Kieku source system and "Work time rules". It extends the general import rules with special business logic and data identifiers. Please also see the Kieku "New accounts" mapping to ensure you are picking the correct one for your purposes.
This mapping is primarily intended for XML file format and therefore does not have a column order defined. This makes node names mandatory (or column headers if using file types other than XML).
Below is a list of the special identifiers and behaviours of fields related to this import mapping. Additional person information fields can be imported using the general import documentation.
|Identifier||Import Column Index||Mapped to Nepton Field||Description|
|PalvelussuhdeAlkuPvm||N/A||Contract Start Date||Only ever extends the employee’s working contract duration|
|PalvelussuhdeLoppuPvm||N/A||Contract End Date||Only ever extends the employee’s working contract duration|
|Organisaatiotaso1Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso2Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso3Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso4Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso5Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso6Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso7Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso8Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso9Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
|Organisaatiotaso10Koodi||N/A||User Group||See business logic heading|
- Ignore data without 'TyoAikaSuunnitelmaSaantoKoodi' node
Each person imported must contain an XML node named TyoAikaSuunnitelmaSaantoKoodi with case sensitive value 02 or 03A. Otherwise the data for that person is ignored.
- Username = Employee number
A username is usually generated based on the first and last names, but for this mapping the employee number is copied.
- Person group from OrganisaatiotasoKoodi
The person group is only updated by information coming from working contracts which cover the current date (i.e. start date is <= current date and end date > current date)
- i.e. Only information related to the working contract which is currently active will affect the person group
- Although there are up to 10 values imported for the OrganisaatiotasoKoodi. Only the value in the highest field is used to determine the new person group (Where Organisaatiotaso1Koodi is considered the lowest)
- Extend working contract length
- If a person has an existing working contract start date, imported start date can zero out the existing start date value, but start date value can't be changed to another value
- If a person has an existing working contract end date, imported end date can zero out the the existing end date value, or change the end date value to later date, but end date value can't be changed to earlier date
- These limitations ensure persons who have multiple contract dates can be viewed and managed properly in the service
- At a later date, full support for multiple contracts per person will be added
- Email to lower-case
All emails are converted to lower-case
- Email ignored if Faulty
Emails which do not pass Nepton email validation will be silently dropped from the import