This import mapping is specifically designed for the Mepco source system. It extends the general import rules with special business logic and data identifiers.
This mapping is primarily intended for CSV file format without a header row. However, all other file formats are supported, and a header row can be included if desired.
Below is a list of the special identifiers and behaviours of fields related to this import mapping. Additional person information fields can be imported using the general import documentation.
|Identifier||Import Column Index||Mapped to Nepton Field||Description|
|Employee Number||4||Employee Number|
|SKIPPED||6||SKIPPED||Index 6 is intentionally skipped!|
|ContractStart||7||Contract Start Date|
|ContractEnd||8||Contract End Date|
|UserSettingGroupCode||9||WT User Setting Group|
|Supervisor||10||Supervisor(s)||See business logic heading|
If a supervisor is set, it will replace any existing supervisor assignments. Empty supervisors will never be imported.
- The only way to empty a persons' supervisor assignment is using the RESET keyword
- Extend working contract length
- If a person has an existing working contract start date, imported start date can zero out the existing start date value, but start date value can't be changed to another value
- If a person has an existing working contract end date, imported end date can zero out the the existing end date value, or change the end date value to later date, but end date value can't be changed to earlier date
- These limitations ensure persons who have multiple contract dates can be viewed and managed properly in the service
- At a later date, full support for multiple contracts per person will be added