This article no longer requires activities from any any of our customers
On 29.9.2020 the Microsoft Login was updated. This was done to better support latest browsers and security practices.
If your Microsoft Login was configured prior to 19.08.2020 date, you had to perform the below steps latest on 22.9.2020 date to ensure continuation of your Microsoft login. You needed both Azure AD administrator and Nepton administrator of your organization to perform these steps.
Azure AD administrator steps
1. Sign-in to your Azure portal https://portal.azure.com/#home
2. Azure Active Directory
3. App registrations
4. Select app: SSO for Nepton v2
5. On the left, Certificates & Secrets, create new client secret. Mark this client secret as never expiring. Add. Wait until you see this notification on the top right corner:
6. Copy the Secret value to your clipboard. You will need this value on later steps.
7. Provide the Secret value to Nepton administrator of your organization
Nepton administrator steps
Go to Employees > Administration
Go to the section Single sign-on (SSO) > Microsoft Azure AD
Fill in the Secret value value and press Save