Google login enables your employees to access Nepton with their Google-account email and password. This guidance describes the necessary configuration steps to enable Google login in Nepton.
This login method can be used only by people, who have Google-account email saved as their email.
How to configure
- Go to Employees > Administration
- Go to the section Single sign-on (SSO) > Google login
- Fill in the values and save the changes
- Enabled: This field enables or disables the Google login
- Enabled starting: The date & time from which the Google login is enabled
- Enabled until: The date & time till when the Google login is enabled. This field can be left empty if you don't want to define an end date for the Google login.
When Google login is enabled, the "Sign in with Google" button appears on login page. Clicking this button opens a Google authentication window. Upon successful login person is redirected to Nepton service.