The "Absences per person" report shows a row for each continuous absence per person. All event types that behave like an absence (absences, annual holidays, accrual leaves) are shown on the report. Public holidays are not shown on the report.
Multiple absence events are shown grouped as a single row (i.e. as a continuous absence) if they are of the same event type and share the same basic information (absence type, sick leave type, compensation type).
For example, an absence event on Friday of type "Military leave" would be shown in one row as a continuous absence together with another absence event on the subsequent Monday providing they are both of type "Military leave", both paid or unpaid, and there was no work performed between the two events, otherwise they would be shown in the report as two separate absences/rows.
This report can only be run by persons with permissions to view their subordinate's events or permission to view all person's events.
- Navigate to the report via: Worktime > Work hours > Reports and select "Absences per person" from the Report field.
- Select the date range and select the persons/users you wish to report on:
Tip: the persons are shown organised by person group but can be displayed via other groupings by clicking on the settings button in the top right corner of the control.
- Click "Show report" and after a moment the report will be ready. If you are running a report for many users or long periods this may take a few minutes.
- You can view and print the report directly, or if you need more specific control over printing and sorting you can download the report as a Microsoft Excel/Libre Calc compatible spreadsheet.
- "Personnel number" - Person's personnel number (if set)
- "Employee" - Person's name
- "Person group" - Person's Worktime person group (if set)
- "Additional reporting info" - Additional reporting information that can be added to the person's details in the Employee tab
- "Absence type" - Basic information on the nature of absence. Sensitive information like absence type is only shown if the person has permission to see it
- "Compensation" - Paid, unpaid, or reduced salary as defined in the absence event(s). This is hidden if the person viewing the report does not have permission to see it
- "Date range" - Date range of the consecutive absence(s) that fulfills the person's work obligation and share the same basic criteria.
- "Duration in hours" - How many hours of the person's work obligation has the absence fulfilled. e.g. if a person records an unpaid absence from 00:00 -> 24:00, the duration in hours will be 07:30 (or whatever their daily obligation is).
- "Duration in days" - How many days does it fulfill a person's work obligation for.