1. Exit the terminal application by clicking from all corners in order upper left corner, upper right corner, lower right corner, lower left corner.
2. Double-click the Static IP icon on the Windows desktop. If no external keyboard is available, click the Keyboard icon to open the virtual keyboard.
3. If you want to check device's MAC address, in the window that opens, select Details. MAC address is Physical Address.
4. If you want to change IP address, in the window that opens, select Properties
4. Click the Yes button
5. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Configure
6. Make the necessary settings and click OK
7. Close all windows and return to the Windows desktop. Start the Terminal application from the Nepton icon.