Below is a list of notable topics and features the Nepton development team is working on and intends to work with next. We do our best to be as transparent and honest as possible here, but of course, it is subject to change as we react to real-world events and market or strategy changes.
This article will be updated as work progresses and decisions are made.
Work in progress
The following topics are notable focuses in active development. The team are of course working on many other tasks, including support, alongside these.
Overhaul of the Work time integrations and scheduler
- Creating our most flexible scheduler yet - Get the integrations you want, running exactly when you want.
- Powerful custom reporting using the flexible Worktime rulesets
- Overhauling the integrations to be faster, more predictable and reliable. Making it easier to use Nepton as part of your workflow.
More Planning improvements & Work schedules (aka Schemas)
- We continue to improve the usability and appearance of Planning based on your feedback (Thank you, please keep it coming!)
- New Work schedules feature (aka Schemas)
- Are you planning for large groups of people with repetitive or rotating shift patterns? Are you searching for options since some operators announced an end to their planning services? We've got you covered!
- Quickly and easily plan for repetitive and rotating shift patterns for large groups of people.
- Simply create your shift schedules and then manage groups who follow them.
- No need for traditional planning of individual shifts and staff, but with all the benefits.
The following topics are notable focuses on which we plan to work next. We do our best to be transparent and accurate, but changes are of course possible.
New trusted service - Kiva work - Digital employee surveys and analytics
- Kiva Work is an easy-to-use digital employee survey platform with fully automated in-depth analytics that takes all of the guesswork away.
- Provided by Kiva Work, another Saarni Cloud company, we will add Kiva Work to the Nepton platform and offer a lite version for all Nepton customers, free!
- Curious? Check out the link to learn more www.kivawork.com
Accruals improvements - Phase 1
- The improvement of accruals is a wide topic which will require multiple phases. In this first phase, we will target the most commonly desired improvements and flexibility.
- The ability to rename and add translations for the accruals
- Adding built-in accruals for the most requested use-cases
- Holiday pay leave
- Savings leave
- A general-purpose bank accrual (Can be used for accruing any numeric values. e.g. travel time, years of service leave, etc)
- We continue to overhaul our user interface to achieve a modern and intuitive experience.
- This work is done an area at a time, as we work on the different parts of the platform. i.e. as part of the Planning usability improvements, the Worktime integrations and scheduler overhaul, etc.