Please note that a returning person, whose username has already been deleted, can be restored and does not need adding again. Instructions for restoring a person can be found here.
1. Go to Employees > Persons
2. Select Add person
3. Fill the person's basic details and click Save. More details about person's info fields can be found here.
4. You are now presented with the options to; Add another person, return to the 'Persons' page, or view the newly created person's information.
5. Choosing to view the newly created person takes you to the complete 'Person's information' page with all the fields. Here you can add more information such as necessary permissions, identifiers, contact details and HR details. You can visit this page later by clicking the magnifying glass next to the Person in the 'Persons' page.
When adding a person please consider the following extended information as it is often essential for the person to appear as expected, and use the service;
- Working contract start date, unit and supervisor(s)
- Correct role and worktime role. Without roles the person might have limited access to Nepton.
- Setting group, if worktime calculations are in use.
6. After filling in all the necessary details, remember to click save-button at the bottom of the page.
Default values when adding a new person
When new person is added via person form, the username is created based on the person's first and last names. Username can be changed at any time.
Username is always active by default when adding a new person.