Please note that a returning person, who was earlier marked deleted, can be re-enabled and does not need adding again. To do this, use the Deleted persons' filter in Employees > Persons.
1. Visit Employees > Persons
2. Select Add person
3. Fill the person's basic details and click Save
4. You are now presented with the options to; Add another person, return to the 'Persons' page, or to view the newly created person's information
Choosing to view the newly created person, takes you to the 'Person's information' page where all of their data can be viewed, and with the necessary permissions, edited. You can visit this page later by clicking the magnifying glass next to the Person in the 'Persons' page.
When adding a person please consider the following extended information, it is often essential for the person to appear as expected, and use the service;
- Role, working contract start date, unit and supervisor
- Personal identity code, Employee number, PIN, IBAN, RFID code
- Setting group, if worktime calculations are in use