Calendar events can be copied by Copy events -function.
1. Create an event to person's calendar you want to copy.
2. Click the created event.
3. From the opened menu select Copy event.
4. A pop-up window will open and the event being copied will appear at the top.
5. Define which time frame you want the event to be copied to.
6. Choose the frequency to the copying. Do not leave this empty.
7. Choose the people or person groups who you want to copy the event to. For example training day is possible to copy for whole working community at once.
8. Select Copy event from the bottom of the page.
9. When copying is done, opens overview where you can check the made copies in person level by clicking Click to view.
10. If copying is done correctly, window can be closed.
Daily creates event to all dates during the given period of time.
Work days creates events from Monday to Friday during the given period of time.
Weekly creates event for example to every week Mondays. The first day of the time period needs to be Monday where the event wants to be copied to and last day needs to be Monday where the event wants to be copied to. Nepton creates copy of the event to each Monday during the given period of time.
Monthly creates event once a month starting from the given period of time. If give 'First entry' date is 20.6. and 'Repeat until' date is 31.8., Nepton adds the copied event to dates 20.6, 20.7. and 20.8.
Monthly on same week day creates event once a month to the week day which 'First entry' date is given. If the given 'First entry' date is Sunday 3.6. and 'Repeat until' date is 15.9. Nepton adds the the copied event to each Sunday during the given period of time.
Yearly creates copied events once a year. If the 'First entry' is given 1.1.2018 and 'Repeat until' date is 31.12.2020, service creates copied events to 1.1.2018, 1.1.2019 ja 1.1.2020.