Travel invoice functionality is included in Pro and Complete service levels.
A default project can be added to a person in the Employees section. The default project is automatically attached to an event when creating a new event. The project can be changed to another one before saving the event.
If default project has been set it is automatically added to all new events. Automation can not be defined based on event type or absence type.
Default project can only be one of the projects person has visibility to. Project needs to be added to a person or to person's person group. See additional info: Project targeting settings.
Adding or changing default project to a single person
1. Go to Employees -> Persons. Choose the correct person by searching with their name. Open that person's details from the magnifying glass.
The default project is set in the Person’s information tab in the organization section. Start entering the project name in the field “Default project” and select the correct project from the search results. Click save at the bottom of the page to save the information.
NOTE! Only such default project can be selected for a person to which they have visibility to. Visibility is set through associating the project with the person or their person group, or the person has visibility to all projects. See more: Project targeting settings.
Adding or changing default project to multiple persons at once
The default project can be edited for multiple people at once.
- Go to Employees -> Persons -> Persons.
- Select Export to importable Excel. Open the file. In Excel, you'll see a Default Project column.
- Leave only the people whose default project you want to change to the list (completely remove all other people (rows) from the file).
- Only leave the columns ‘Employee Number', 'First Name', 'Last Name' and 'Default Project' in the list.
- In the 'Default Project' column, write the code for the project you want to assign to the persons.
- Save the file (name does not matter).
- Choose Employee -> Persons -> Import Persons. Upload the file you saved.
- The information has now been updated.
With this method, other person information can also be edited at the same time. More information about person import can be found here.
The update is valid for all columns from the moment the file is run.
An example file for updating default projects: