Recording events in current status view or terminal happens the same way.
To Start an event
Show your tag to the RFID-reader, enter your PIN-code to the terminal OR log in to Nepton and go to Current status -page.
- To start your event, activate wanted event type.
- Upon entering event recording you can add supplements, projects, comments and possibly choose record how you want your overtime to be handled, if that is defined in the environment. Please find article, how to assign event to project.
- Klick Start button.
Edit an event
If it is possible to record for example Supplements in your Nepton environment, there is a control panel in the right side of the page.
- With MAX-button you can add maximum amount of time based supplement. Maximum is the length of the work day. The - / + buttons can be used to increase and decrease the number in steps according to the supplement settings.
- With the arrows in the right side you can scroll the supplements up and down on the page. The same can be done with Windows scroll arrows.
- To stop an event show your tag to the RFID-reader, enter your PIN-code to the terminal OR log in to Nepton and go to Current status -page. Click the active event so it is not active anymore.
- Click Stop -button.
If you want to change the event type during the day, it can be done with Start button. Nepton ends the previous event automatically when new event is started. There are different practices to record events. All functions in this article might not be in use in your environment in Nepton. Please contact your company Nepton administrator if you are not sure your company's practices.