This article describes the Worktime API methods for handling Worktime integrations.
Run rulesets to export salary information, events, projects or HR data from Nepton. Calling this method triggers the run of the integration and returns the contents in the 'output' field.
Rulesets are defined in Worktime -> Administration -> Working community settings -> External Services. Export format needs to be set in the ruleset settings.
- CallerAuthentication - authentication object (see CallerAuthentication)
- IntegrationRulesetName - the name of the ruleset that is run
- FilterPeriodBeginDate - start date of the period you wish to export data
- FilterPeriodEndDate - end date of the period you wish to export data
- ResponseCode - A numeric value describing the success or failure of the request, see Response codes
- ResponseString - A text description of the response success or reason for failure
- Output - Contains the integration/export data in the format specified by the export format setting