This guidance applies when Nepton Payroll-service is in use.
When Nepton Payroll-service is in use, correcting already paid salaries is a straightforward process. Correcting the past events, will take the correction into account automatically on the next salary, and it will be shown immediately on the next payslip.
To person to be able to make corrections to the past already approved and locked events, person must be member of a worktime role having following high-level permissions.
- Can unlock locked dates
- Can edit approved events
See: How to manage worktime roles
Incorrectly recorded worktime events
- Find the days in persons worktime calendar having the mistakes that caused the incorrect salary.
- Correct the events on the day to reflect the correct intended result. Note: No unlocking or un-approving is needed.
- Correction, will be taken into account automatically.
Incorrect settings or other person related information
- Correct the settings or person related information that caused the incorrect salary.
- Correction, should be taken into account automatically on the next salary payslip.
- In case correction didn't get updated to the payslip, try saving any event (that is not a comment) without modifying it, that is before the start of the time period where the correction was made. This forces salary recalculation.