Tätä artikkelia ei ole vielä käännetty suomeksi.
This article describes the Worktime API methods for listing accruals.
Fetches a user's accrual values for a specified date. The accruals returned are those that are set up to be calculated for the user.
Some of the accruals are set up as default for every customer. These include 'saldo','flexitime','bank'. Customers can also have custom accruals set up. The name of these accrual can be seen by the query results if they are in use. All of the accruals are returned by the call. In addition to the accrual value the method also return the accrual change for that day.
- CallerAuthentication - authentication object (see CallerAuthentication)
- UserPersonnelNumber - employee/personnel number of the user you wish to get the accrual values for
- SalaryDate - date when the accrual amounts should be returned in the format YYYY-MM-DD e.g. "2016-12-31". Note: this will return the accrual values as known to the system at the end of any shifts belonging to that day
- ResponseCode - A numeric value describing the success or failure of the request, see Response codes
- ResponseString - A text description of the response success or reason for failure
- AccrualList - list of Accrual elements, see Accrual
- InternalName - internal string ID of the accrual
- Name - translated/customer name of the accrual
- Amount - accrual amount
- ChangeAmount - amount the accrual has changed from the previous day's value (not returned if there is no change)