The platform is regularly updated and improved. Below are details of planned and historical changes. Updates affecting end-users are typically carried out between 03:00 and 05:30 (Finnish time - UTC+2) and, wherever possible, are communicated two or more weeks in advance.
- New Digia Enterprise salary integration - Guide [ref 10075]
- We now support exporting salary data to this salary system. The information is transferred in Digia Enterprise format and can be used by all customers.
- Improved Project report ”Hours per person” - Guide [ref 10041]
- Report has been added an Event type column to the report to allow better filtering and pivoting of the information. For example, you can now easily determine how many project hours were related to meetings, travel, etc.
- Travel invoices and other supplements now appear in this report.
- Several data selections on the report have been clarified to make it easier to understand its capabilities.
- Improved Worktime rounding - Guide [ref 8841]
- When compensated time is rounded there is now a clear distinction between work hours that were registered and time which is paid.
- This corrects issues in reports such as the Overtime and Hours by salary type report, which were earlier unable to show the correct amount of worked hours.
- It also improves the accuracy of data gathered by rulesets for exports and integrations. They can now be extended to consider whether compensation exists because of rounding or not. A good example of where this might be useful is when creating a ruleset for invoices, which should be based on actually worked hours, vs a ruleset for salary integrations, which should include rounded times.
- The change also addresses situations where work rises were being incorrectly earned due to rounding. A good example of this are evening and night compensations as these should be awarded for the actual time worked, not rounded time used for salary calculations. There is a new Work rise setting to enable this method of calculation, which can be found in the Work rise settings section.
- Improved Integration rulesets are extended to include project data - Guide [ref 10465]
- We have added the ability to fetch project data as part of rulesets.
- With this you can create a variety of reports from recorded events.
- New It is possible to add internal and public notes to each project added to an event - Guide [ref 9011]
- New SSO identity provider encryption certificates can be installed from UI - Guide [ref 8088]
- New Microsoft Azure AD SSO can be configured from UI - Guide [ref 10414]
- Improved Travel invoices enhancements - Guide [ref 10178]
- Travel invoice report can be exported into excel.
- Following travel invoices' fields are exposed in integration rule sets. Linked Guide heading 'Poimitaan matkalaskun matkan tietoja'
- Trip start and end address
- Trip reason
- Improved Enhanced options for public holiday and work week length on obligated days - Guide [ref 10472]
- Improved Worktime roles can be imported and exported - Guide [ref 10425]
- New Titania integration - Guide [ref 9824, 9372]
- New Persons additional fields can now have default values - Guide [ref 10189]
- Improved Outdated API domain ramp-down - Guide [ref 10211]
- The new domain for events, projects and worktime calculations API is https://time.nepton.com. Old domain https://tyoaika.tyoteho.fi is obsolete and should no longer be used. Please switch to using new domain as soon as possible.
- Improved Service API now supports deleting events by using the UpdateActivities method - Guide [ref 10211]
- New InTime integration - Guide [ref 8824]
- New 'Actual worktime' report (old report Work hours daily view) - Guide [ref 9537]
- Improved Netvisor integration guidance - Guide [ref 8717]
- Improved Terminal guidance - Guide [ref 8567]
- New Travel invoice capabilities - Guide [ref 8831]
- Use supplements to define travel invoice rows, travel expenses or daily allowances - Guide
- Support for multiple routes per travel invoice.
- Automatically calculated allowances, including foreign allowances, based on the routes
- New Platform status page launched here [ref 9283]
- New It is possible to use an external system's identifier to recognize projects in the API - Guide [ref 9426]
- In addition to the project code, projects can be recognized by identifiers used by a third party system. This permits user friendly codes and unique system identifiers to be different.
- Improved Employees person information page [ref 8834]
- Usability and browser compatibility improved.
- Improved Wall terminal branding [ref 9908]
- Improved Behaviour of primary and secondary supervisor data in person integrations - Guide [ref 5765]
- If this requires actions, you have been contacted.
- Solved Stability and performance issues [ref 8834, 9217]
- The previous version included many complicated changes, some of which did not go according to plan. We sincerely apologise for these issues! Stability and performance have now been restored, and we have made process changes to ensure this kind of situation will not reoccur.